Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Living while I wait

Wow. What a difficult thing to teach yourself, but it's so very true. I just heard a clip from Dr. Robin - I love my Oprah & Friends on XM Radio - and she was talking about how we need to learn to begin living while we wait, whether it's waiting on purchasing a house, waiting to finish school and so on. For me, this totally applies to our journey in conceiving. It's very easy to get so consumed by this whole thing and the next thing you know you've not been focusing on anything else. For me it's only been a little over two months, but I can already see this to be true.

So - my wake up call for the day is to "live while we wait." I really need to find something that feeds me daily reminders and add that one to it.



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP