Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The gift of perspective

Here we go... more Dr. Robin! I love this girl. Today she spoke about what you can do to remind you of the "bigness" of life so that you don't become consumed with the moment. She says this is the way that we don't allow a single circumstance to tear our lives apart.

She recommends taking a moment in the morning, throughout the day, and before bed to just unwind and let things fall away, remembering that there is life beyond the now. Having a perspective on the present allows us to get through life.

I'm hoping my Thursday night yoga class is just the beginning of this! And this blog - it helps to clear my head and gives me hope that I might be able to reach out to other women who are, or who will, go through a similar situation. Everything happens for a reason!



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP