Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


This post goes out to my husband - the one person I know I can always count on and who has been through so much with me this past year. I can honestly say 2008 beats out all of those years when I thought I'd never see the light at the end of the college tunnel!

When we decided last year that we were "officially" ready, my life was forever changed. I don't think it was until that exact moment that I truly felt what I'll now always feel. I get excited when I think about what it will be like to see a little you running around barefoot, most likely doing extraordinarily squirrelly things just like the two of us do on a regular basis, but that is the part that makes me the most excited. It's going to be so fun to see you teach our kids how to play tennis (you are an awesome teacher! and I WILL, once and for all, learn how to score a game before that time - I promise), watch you put them to bed at night and all of the things in between. You are going to be a great Dad and your kids - our kids - are going to be a wonderful combination of keen analytical skills and vivacious independence. Not to mention a whole pile of utter cuteness! And you know how I love cute and cuddly things. :)

This Valentine's Day, I hope you know how excited I am about what lies ahead of us in the not-so-distant future. As stressful as it can, and will, be at times, it's also very exciting to think that this time next year we might be gearing up to welcome new life into the world.

I love you sweetie and am so very thankful for what we have together.

XoXoXo



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP